Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time to heel and notice

Options
  • 25-02-2007 5:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭

I have a tournment in 4 weeks time from yesterday.
    I want to get a tattoo hopefully this saturday.

How soon after I get the tattoo can I train ?
    tattoo will be on shoulder and I need to do boxing type training.

How many days notice will I need to give tattoo studio that I am coming in,
    I have a picture of the tattoo I want,
    about the size of my hand, just black colour.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

I've been training the day after getting one done it'll hurt a bit but will be fine if you keep it will creamed up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭the demon

realistically you are best not to train for at least a few days after you get your tattoo, the healing process is as important as who does your tattoo, if not taken care of while healing it WILL affect the quality of the healed tattoo no matter how good the tattooist was!! its only for a few days, after its healed you can do what you want with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭the demon

by the way, keeping it creamed up is also a bad idea, when applying a cream or lotion to your tattoo it should only be a small amount and gently massaged until it disappears into the skin

Advertisement