Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is Storm Cinemas in Limerick?

Options
  • 25-02-2007 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could tell me exactly where Storm Cinemas in Castleroy, Limerick is?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Photi

Just past Superquinn

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Behind McDonald's drive thru next to Superquinn in the Castletroy Shopping Centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Just keep heading out the dublin road (if your coming from limerick city it will be on your right)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭limklad

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

such a helpful bunch we are

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

P.S that looped area to the top right of the roundabout is the Kilmurray Lodge Car Park.

Since I'm helping them get a customer, I'll say 2 things:

1) Was there a few times and it was great
    2) The last time I was there, the aircon was on the blink for a full house and people nearly passed out; management were very unhelpful saying it was OK when they checked and offered nothing by way of vouchers, etc, despite a good few people complaining and obviously standing there dripping with sweat

The Omniplex had become an unclean dive, but they've improved immensely - it's a pity it took the arrival of Storm for this to happen, but there ya go - and ever since the above incident I've taken my custom to the Omniplex. A little consideration and goodwill goes a long way in my book.

Advertisement