Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Serie A today

• 25-02-2007 10:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭

I thought I saw a thread on this a few days ago, can't find it now.

Anyway, looks like one of the best 45 minutes this year:

Catania Inter
    2 - 5
    GOALS
    Gionatha Spinesi 65
    Giorgio Corona 74

Walter Adrian Samuel 45
    Santiago Hernan Solari 49
    Fabio Grosso 57
    Zlatan Ibrahimovic 67
    Julio Ricardo Cruz 78
    RED CARDS
    Gionatha Spinesi 88

It was live on Setanta Ireland but Carling cup final overshadowed it. I'll have to watch the rerun tomorrow. Milan - Sampdoria 0-0 atm after 80 minutes.

Livorno 0 : 0 Ascoli
    Cagliari 0 : 2 Lazio
    Udinese 3 : 3 Parma
    Roma 3 : 0 Reggina
    Fiorentina 2 : 0 Empoli
    Messina 1 : 0 Siena

Tavano scored his first goal for Roma. Mutu and Toni scored for Fiorentina. They've 24 Serie A goals between them this season. Man Utd's Rossi scored a peno for Parma.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Ah, I see the other thread now. kearnsr must have posted in it at the same time as I went to page 2 of the soccer forum.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

milan go one up in the 90th min

Advertisement