Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Life on Mars

• 26-02-2007 1:46am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 302 ✭✭

Anyone beenwatching the 2nd series of LOM?
    Its gonna be the last one apparently and we find out why hes been sent back with a big surprise in the end.

Possibly a spin off will be made set in the 80s.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

They've filmed two possible endings.

The Wiki entry for LOM makes for interesting reading.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Second series is great, although a bit confusing. Not helped by BBC 4 jumping forwards and backwards through the episodes. I also like the fact that the BBC are listing the music in each episode. Some really good stuff there.
    I especially enjoyed
    Tony, Cherie Blair and Gordon Brown at a 70s wife-swapping party
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Good episode tonight esp [spolier]the Blair/Brown[/spoiler] gag, not to mention characters delighting in Blue Nun and "volovonts". Pity no mention for Black Forest Gateaux.

BBC4 is now using its slot as a catch-up since the Beeb screwed things up by postponing an episode a few weeks back. I'm NOT going to read the wiki article. I like a suprise.

Mike.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement