Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Consolevania episode 2.late dreamcast special is out now

Options
  • 26-02-2007 2:33am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Well it's been out over a week now. I was quite disappointed with Videogaiden, the boys seemed far more restrained and as a result the rumour just wasn't as good. However, fear not, the new latest consolevania is as good as any other episode. Back to un-PC jokes about nazi's, borderline male nudity and entertaining reviews of great and awful games by a bunch of people with a genuine love of the hobby and not a journalism flunkies armed with a thesaurus. Watch it or I'll get Kenny to bum ya in the gob!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Didn't like it. It seems to be that they've bought their own hype. After such a wait for this one, it left me completely cold.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

It was nothing special for the Consolevania TEAM, which is to say it was miles better than anything else out there in the videogames media trumpet. Why are they almost alone in being enthusiastic gamers with a considered critical eye? And a lovely sense of fun.

Also: kudos for: covering "old" games that most have either forgotten or never heard of.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

i'm looking for Lack of Love at the moment. Love my Dreamcast.

Advertisement