Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards needs a proper chatroom

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

Not in favor of chat rooms here at all, to be honest. Like Boards.IE just as it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭accensi0n

What's the story with #boards.ie on quakenet?

You need a key now...didn't need that a year ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

accensi0n wrote: »
    What's the story with #boards.ie on quakenet?

You need a key now...didn't need that a year ago.
    #boards.ie was disbanded last I heard. Also; lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

There's only #boards (NOT affiliated with boards.ie), but that requires a quakenet auth... lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭accensi0n

Sherifu wrote: »
    #boards.ie was disbanded last I heard. Also; lol.

how come?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

accensi0n wrote: »
    how come?

Okay. It's not so funny now; still funny, just not so funny. Read this thread.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Using the app that requires you to be a member of boards and have the same name as your boards name etc doesn't sound too bad. I used one on another site, didn't seem to cause them much grief, strict enough though. Not bad to have it with length of time on boards/postcount stipulation to allow you to join. Any troublemakers would be taken care of on boards at an earlier stage and so on.

Advertisement