Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gel nails

• 26-02-2007 1:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Im sitting at home bored and think Ill go get my nails done but havent a clue where to go!

Anybody any ideas?

Im in South Dublin btw

thanks, Orlee x

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Double Post - Deleted

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

John Adam in the Swan Centre if you live near Rathmines.. They're €64, but tbh you'd really need to book a few days in advance cause they take a long time to do.. any time Iv gone to get them off the hat Iv been told to make an appointment.. But then again Monday afternoon mightn't be so busy, so you might be in luck... Have you had them done before?? They wreck your nails.. They wrecked mine anyway.. don't think I'll get them again, last time I had them done they only lasted me a week and a half and left my nails in bits.. But my nails are quite brittle anyway.. Depends on how strong ur own nails are I suppose.. Good luck anyway :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 rushisthebest

im booked in with Zas beauty 01 8954365 got leaflet in door the other day and she was doing a special at the moment for only 40 euro.... great price

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I got mine done in this place near Nutgrove Shopping Centre. It was near Loreto Park on Nutgrove Ave. I cannot remember the name of it, but she did a great job and at a good price.
    Sorry, probably not much help!

Advertisement