Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business mocks

Options
  • 26-02-2007 1:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭

yeah i know another desperate attempt but please can someone give me any tips on business paper, and by tips i mean the whol damn thing!!! Only joking but seriously help much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

Business - Learn a few laws. Learn the key 'big' words such as productivity. Everything revolves around profits. Add common sense.

In a nutshell :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

Wouldnt like to spoil it completely on you so ill just give you a few tips (provided you get the same paper as me)

For the long questions learn:
    Dynamic relationships
    Unfair Dismissals Act
    Inertia Selling
    Insurance in detail

ABQ:
    a Industrial Relations (HR)
    b Identifying Opportunities/Market Research (importance of)
    c Social Resp.

Theres a few tips from what i can remember, dont blame me if you get a non DEB paper!! I got my results monday but the actual paper itself is in my schoolbag.. a whole 4 metres away... (dont wanna ruin the surprise too much for you).

Advertisement