Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Medicines in Charlesland

Options
  • 26-02-2007 1:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I hope someone would be able to help me.
    My mum posted, 2 weeks ago, my essential medicines for my heart failure and my high blood pressure.
    The problem is that someone must received them by mistake, I would be appreciate if that person let me know than I can go and collect them.
    Those medicines are very important for me and may not mean anything for you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

if the chemist handed them out to the wrong person they are at fault and should priority order replacements for you. Or you would have to contact your gp for emergancy replacements

• Registered Users Posts: 14,942 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

if they are that important go to the Doctor and get them re-prescribed.

I wouldn't want to risk my life on the faint possibility that they ended up in the possession of someone on an internet message board.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

I sent you a pm, but in the meantime, you may be able to have your prescription faxed from your doctor to McCauley's in the village if you arrange it with them.

They've filled my prescription by fax before, but they will expect the original to be dropped into them asap.

Advertisement