Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ironing!

Options
  • 26-02-2007 3:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hey there. Anyone know of an ironing service around greystones. Preferably someone that collects and brings back the ironing?

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭NewHome

I used a company called Proshine http://www.proshine.ie there before Christmas and they were very good. As far as i know they do regular collections and drop-offs in Charlesland. You can just get a once-off huge load of ironing done like I did or you can sign up for a regular weekly or fortnightly collections.

I thought it was good value for a once-off mountain of clothes and sheets but felt it might be a bit expensive for a regular service, so what I do now instead is put all the shirts and bed sheets into the launderette in Tescos (can't remember name) for ironing and I can whizz through the ironing of other items at home. This works out cheaper, I don't spend my free time ironing and the other half doesn't have to listen to me moaning! Win win situation me thinks.

Advertisement