Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carwash in and around Limerick City?

Options
  • 26-02-2007 3:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi, I was wondering if someone could recommend a reasonibly priced carwash around the city? - not talking about those automatic carwashes, nor those valet services... just a decent place which has someone available to wash the car manually with a powerwasher...

cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭Baldie

Statoil on the Dock road has a jet washer. It's a DIY job though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 trevg

...was thinking of a carwash where all you have to do is sit in the car and read the sports section :) - thanks anyway though

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭ybbi

I think you are looking for the type of car wash at the fairgreen, opposite ger malones on te tipp road out of the city before the tipp roundabout.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭sioda

Stat Oil on the Ennis road after Ivans. Across from toymaster on the dock road. Think chawkes in castletroy have then as well

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Chawkes is great for doing it yourself, you don't need tokens, just change. If you're quick you can do your car for €3-4 . Both chawkes and the statoil are diy.

The texaco at the top of mulgrave street has a power washer that you pay someone else to use on your car. Think it was €8. Depends on the size of the car I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,283 ✭✭✭source

Go to the place behind cosgraves on the by the groody roundabout in castletroy. You just sit in the car, they dry the car down too with a chamois cloth, all for €8 for cars and €10 for trucks, it's where i go when i'm too lazy and i haven't been disappointed as yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭ricey

The jetwash in statoil on the ennis road is class. works great.

Advertisement