Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vsat Communications

• 26-02-2007 3:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi ,
    Did anybody ever deal with Vsat Communications?

The dish they installed on my house broke after a few weeks and the receiver they delivered is broken as well. All under warranty, but the guy refuses to fix it- at least he never shows up when promised or he doesn't answer any calls.

I paid him lots on money for soemthing that can't be used.

If tou have similar experince with him, please contact me. I'm going to court now, which is very time consuming.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Tosta wrote:
    Hi ,
    Did anybody ever deal with Vsat Communications?

The dish they installed on my house broke after a few weeks and the receiver they delivered is broken as well. All under warranty, but the guy refuses to fix it- at least he never shows up when promised or he doesn't answer any calls.

I paid him lots on money for soemthing that can't be used.

If tou have similar experince with him, please contact me. I'm going to court now, which is very time consuming.

If the equipment is under warranty they/he has to replace it. Failing that you could try the manufacturer.
    If it has to go to court, it has to.

Advertisement