Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

BMW 328i Convertible, Rear Speakers ?

Options
  • 26-02-2007 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Wondering if anybody here knows the best place to have some speakers installed into a BMW 328i Convertible, Rear Speakers ?
    (soz, forgot year: 1999 reg)

The reason I ask is because I am getting alot of mixed reports and some varied quotes from differant dealers and Car Audin shops ! I think because the rear speakers are not on the back panel like in a standard 328i (E36 Chassis) and are mounted in the side panels, this seems to be quite tricky to actually change ? Now I wouldnt know coz when it comes to this stuff I am crap !!

I went into the BMW Garrage in Blackrock and they couldnt even tell me what seize speakers went into the back of that model ! I have found out since that it can only take 13cm speakers unless I modify the Panel !

So Any help is much appreciated, where to go and is it as tricky as some of these cowboys are claimimg it is ?

Cheers

HJ-

Advertisement