Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Badly need Sony Ericsson HCE-16

• 26-02-2007 5:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭

Long story short, I ordered th ewrong cable for the missus's sisters car kit. My mistake I said so I replaced it with the one from mycar and ordered a new one for myself. Problem is, ut's discontinued and I cant get it as no site has it in stock, sony ericsson cant get me one either.

So if anyone has one they dont use anymore that they fancy seliing or know anyone selling one, point them in my direction, cheers.

It's this one btw. http://www.expansys.com/p.aspx?i=104395

If by some coincidence anyone needs a HCE-26 I have one I could swap.

EDIT. After weeks of searching, and then posting this thread, all of a sudden one pops up on ebay , yay.

Offer still stands though, if anyone has one they arent using , I'll buy it, cant hurt to keep a spare.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,416 ✭✭✭billbond4

Hi

Your best bet would be ebay, thats where I got all my SE car kits.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Haveone somewhere , I acrually need the 25 . let me go and find it .

Advertisement