Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lian-Li cases in Dublin area?

Options
  • 26-02-2007 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭

Hiya,
    do you happen to know of any shops that sell the above mentioned cases?
    I am looking for something big and I don't really want to pay the €40 premium for shipment from UK :/

If you know of a place that might have a few in stock/showroom, it would be better, cause I would like to have a quick look on the interiors before I buy one :)

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

Peats maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Peats have one listed on their website as "coming soon".

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Chosen

Nah... that's a m-ATX little cube case, I need a big tower one...
    Thanks anyway :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

Nope, very much doubt you're gonna find one in dublin unless you order through a wholesaler.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

Yeah don't think you are going to find many Lian-li cases in bricks&mortar's. Maybe throw an email to HiTide, MicroAid and Jaguar compsys and a few other dublin based PC component suppliers. Most of the guys are pretty easy going and if they can order in something for you, they will. You can usually pick it up at their house, the guy from MicroAid actually delivered the items to a friend of mine.

heres a list of most of the computer component suppliers in Ireland, go through the list and see if any of them supply Lian-li, it won't hurt to shoot off an email to a few of them anyway.

http://www.indexireland.com/computers_and_internet/hardware/

Oh and Khannie tnx for the heads up, i'm going to be retiring my sigrig to a HTPC/fileserver/secondary gaming rig in a few months, and the case it will be going in is that one that Peats is going to be selling. I'll be buying a mATX mobo incase your wondering :D I just hope hope they get it in black

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

ur buyin a new pc ?

what ya gona be gona for cheap or exp :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

nah it will be june/july before I do, my rig is finally finished atm so i'm just taking it easy and using it for once without tweaking it... and i'll only be getting a new mobo/cpu and ram (... and Vista :D... and maybe 2x150GB raptors (i've already filled up my present raptor raid with game installs *TR:L needs nearly 8gigs???*, plus I want to retire my 320GB drives to ONLY backup) , and a cheap G80

I'm just wondering now, will I still be able to buy mATX skt939 mobos in June? Or will they out of stock everywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

YA I gota 8800gts evga ko of fall for 350 so that should last me for a while.

Advertisement