Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nude models for life drawings

Options
  • 26-02-2007 6:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

hey hey hey...
    I know, I know...the daunting thought of stripping down to your starkers so some artsy student can create a master piece from your curves is, to say the least, a bit frightening! BUT, rest assured my future models...there is nothing better for a student than to have the oppertunity to sketch the naked body. So without any further baggering ill get to the point.

We're looking for male* and female models to pose nude for an indivdual or class of student artists.
    *(limited places available)
    Very professional and comfortable setting and models will be cater for on the day. Voulenteers welcome but pay is €50 an hour and a completed copy of the sketch sent to you.

for further information contact Julian or Piere on: <snip>/Gordon

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭Revalco

Hey,

My sexy self is available for *nudey drawings.

*(Required nudey woman to hold my hand tho) :D

Pm me

:edit: Theres a guy called "The Doktor" on this forums, he mite have a few naked models for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,540 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Wrong forum guys. :rolleyes:

This is for Model Cars/Planes etc. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭Revalco

vectra wrote:
    Wrong forum guys. :rolleyes:

This is for Model Cars/Planes etc. :D

Why not women?? :D

Vectra, i know that difference, was having alittle fun ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

They won't answer the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭nikimere

Plug wrote:
    They won't answer the phone.
    ROFL! you actually rang!? :D

My naked model: https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/65635/37004.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭The Doktor

€50 euro an hour?? youre kidding me!! there is only top quality models in this forum! Im insulted!
    You might get somthing down in benbrub street for that... I mean.. I wouldnt get out of bed for that!`*throws celery stick at op and stamps feet*

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

nikimere wrote:
    Yes I rang them, i'll try again in a sec. it is a real number all the same.

Plug wrote:
    Yes I rang them, i'll try again in a sec. it is a real number all the same.
    So if ye get through, will ye be posin? and will you then be posting the resulting drawing??:eek:

:eek: MY EYES... MY BEAUTIFUL EYES!!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭loopingfred

Well, here is one of my naked model :D:D:D
    opeljardin_122.jpg
    :p:p

Thats disgustin! puttin up nude models like that!! this is a family forum!

• Advertisement

Yeah, I know, all that naked wood !!! :p:p:p

funny how my eyes keep being drawn to its nakedness...

300 hail marys an an our father for me.......

:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

I'm almost getting worried about you guys !

coolwings wrote:
    I'm almost getting worried about you guys !

You should be....
    Anyone who can spend 7 nights a week cutting and gluing little bits of wood to make a little airplane, or worrying about the wiring on a little motorbike...or hmmm the turret on that tank is a little long.. they obviously arent right! *picks up banjo*:p

Honest ... I don't have a problem ... I can give it up any time ... but I just don't feel like it .... no, it doesn't interfere with my life ....

Errr ... would you mind handing me that tube of glue please .... I think I'm getting the shakes again .....

Gotta make something, gotta make something, gotta make something, gotta make something, gotta make something, gotta make something, gotta make something, gotta make something, gotta make something, gotta make something, gotta make something, gotta make something, gotta make something, gotta make something, gotta make something, gotta make something, gotta make something, gotta make something, gotta make something, gotta make something, gotta make something, gotta make something, gotta make something, gotta make something, gotta make something,

icon_crazy.gificon_crazy.gificon_crazy.gificon_crazy.gif

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

y'know what? at €50 euro an hour it would only take me 6 hours of nakedness to get 300 eurons. Now them fantasy-ing about me will probably only get me 4 hours max. But if I repeatidly change my posistion to another erotic one I could drag the sketch to 6 Hours;)

But that can't happen for another 4 years at least:D

PS: does super gluing my fingers together in wierd ways count has detailling wires or glueing bits of wood together at every chance I get for a few weeks?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

I'm honestly not sure whether to move, delete, or sticky this thread. :)

Flunked wrote:
    .......But if I repeatidly change my posistion to another erotic one I could drag the sketch to 6 Hours;) ....

You could consider wearing "the minimum swimwear" to retain your respectabiity while posing for sketches! :D

borat-neon-green-swimsuit03.jpg

Advertisement