Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Is this the same Ferrari F430

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,312 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Looks the same but I doubt they would make such a mistake - pity they both have race seats since they will mainly be used to cruise in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭NiSmO

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

I don't think its the same car, the tax and insurance discs seem to be in different positions on the windscreen of the car. I could be going mad tho.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

NiSmO wrote:
    This post has been deleted.

It might not be for trackday use as you can purchase these seats as extra from ferrari.The guy who is selling (parkwest) is an italian and is well into his racig at mondello so he may well have brought it to mondello for a trackday :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

yes they are the both the same car. both red/red w/sport seats, same price reg plates the same style

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

I'm not so sure. The front reg plate has no black surround, one of them has a Ferrari type sticker in the bottom right corner of the windscreen and one doesn't, and as already mentioned, the tax+insurance holder is in different places. Why would it be advertised in two different dealerships?

bennyx_o wrote:
    I'm not so sure. The front reg plate has no black surround, one of them has a Ferrari type sticker in the bottom right corner of the windscreen and one doesn't, and as already mentioned, the tax+insurance holder is in different places. Why would it be advertised in two different dealerships?

They might be selling it for each other.larger audience will notice the car with 2 dealers.

The more I think about it the more it seems like they are the same car, but it still seems a little pointless to me to have them in two seperate dealers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭littlejukka

same reason people sell house with two different estate agents. more exposure to the market.

Suppose so.

• Advertisement

same reason people sell house with two different estate agents. more exposure to the market.

yes i looks like thats the reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

Both those dealers have a 348 in stock also, but don't think it is the same one.

I thought Sport & Classic was a selling agent as opposed to a dealer. What I mean is, they sell cars on behalf of 3rd parties and do not own the stock??

prospect wrote:
    Both those dealers have a 348 in stock also, but don't think it is the same one.

I thought Sport & Classic was a selling agent as opposed to a dealer. What I mean is, they sell cars on behalf of 3rd parties and do not own the stock??

No i think they sell some of there own stock.but they would be agents aswell just like kelly car centre in wicklow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

looks like the one in sports and classic has a longer reg number... closer to the edge of the plate

So the parkwest f430 seems to be sold as its taken of carzone,lets wait and see if sports and classic's update their f430 to be sold or in stock.we should find out soon when they update their stock.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

one is down as an auto and the other a manual

can you imagine trying to parallel park that auto with the paddle shift???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

Lex Luthor wrote:

I think that is the beauty of owning a Ferrari, you don't have to parallel park, you just drive into your designate parking space, or though the keys to the valet and demand there is no scratches and you do know the mileage.

Lex Luthor wrote:

No the both of them were the F1 f430's with the padde shift and that is also automatic.Also it looks like its different cars as sports and classic have updated their stock .:)

Advertisement