Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i pod 4th gen

Options
  • 26-02-2007 8:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

hello o any 1 who will listen..... r well read...... i have a feked ipod 4th gen... i want to delete all the songs off its hard drive but if i connect it to the pc it jus makes "my computer" and itunes crash.... does any 1 know of a way to delete all the info on the hard drive without using a pc?????????????

if any 1 cud help that wud be great!!!!!:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

you want help with a stolen ipod?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,931 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Don't know where you're getting stolen iPod from, Mossy. Let me try and decipher the above:
    Hello. Oh, anyone who will listen or well, read. I have a fecked iPod 4th Generation. I would like to delete all the songs off it's hard drive but if i connect it to the PC, it just makes "My Computer" and ITunes crash.

Does anyone know of a way to delete all the info on the hard drive without using a PC?

If anyone could help, that would be great!!

Tally ho, pips!

PS - Txt Spk makes baby Jesus cry... and all our eyes bleed!

fecked where i am from means stolen

• Registered Users Posts: 43,931 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Ahhh right..

Fecked in my vocabulary means broken, not working etc.

that would be f*cked where i am from

fecked = stolen
    f*cked = not working

the differences in language between the regions :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Fecked is generally taken as a watered down version as ****ed in any context.

You speak a strange version of English, though far from as strange as that of the OP, who appears to be striving to not be understood and yet actually wants people to help them.

Strange.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,642 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Try reseting it first by holding down the menu and centre button for a few seconds. Then plug it into a wall socket charger in case ur firmware needs a jobby. If that fails i reckon its a trip to apple :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Diddymau

sry havent checked back here in a few days!!!!! and i apologise to anyone whom i may have hurt by making their eyes bleed!!!!!

1st of all yes fecked means not working. fecked for stolen stuff doesnt sound right at all dude.

yeah "faceman" i tried that thanks, and yes i fear it is a trip to apple, but prob isnt worth got a new 1 and my friend wants this one. they'll prob charge me a fortune!!!

Diddymau wrote:
    ecked for stolen stuff doesnt sound right at all dude.

yes where you come from
    its no big deal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

I went out with a girl from Tipperary years ago and I'm sure she used to use fecked as slang for stolen too..as in he fecked the ipod.

Only time I've heard it though. :D
    Mossy Monk wrote:
    yes where you come from
    its no big deal

• Advertisement
Advertisement