Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warranty on a pair of runners..

Options
  • 26-02-2007 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭

I bought a pair of Nike runners back on the 24/10/06.. There is a rubber like strip going around the edge of the sole that has begun coming off..started at the heel and it's making its way the whole way around the shoe on both sides..
    My question..What kind of warranty should somone expect on a pair of runners?? I've had them about 5 months and they've began being defective already..how long should one get out of a pair before they start falling apart?
    These runners are quiete similar to the white lacoste runners I had before and I had these for over a year until they were really scruffy looking but they are still perfectly intact and they were a tenner cheaper..

Would I have a case if I was to bring these back to the shop (Champion) with my reciept?

Advertisement