Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

US: 2X18 - "Wash" [** SPOILERS WITHIN **]

• 26-02-2007 9:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭

- WARNING: THIS THREAD WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT SEEN "WASH" -

Episode Title: "Wash
    Airdate: February 26th 2007

TV.com Summary:
    T-Bag digs deep and finds his 'nice-side' with the help of a psychiatrist. Michael, Lincoln, and Sarah get their hands on evidence needed to bring down The Company, while Kellerman is close to finding the President.

Next Episode: 2X19 - "
    Sweet Caroline
    " - March 5th 2007

What did you think of "Wash"? 29 votes

0%
    24%
    Mossy MonkCivilServantDampsquidmatrimAgamemnonduckmusickaizersoze123 7 votes
    37%
    YakuzaMr ELFCFanskibummegs_88big_moeScraggsdorygustavoDouble C-Axwell- 11 votes
    24%
    BeruthielVillainninebeanrowsweederGrumPywba88pokerwidow 7 votes
    6%
    Davemuckwarrior 2 votes
    6%
    jArgHAkdouglas 2 votes
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭big_moe

started off slow enough.. but then it gets excellent!!! wonder whats gonna happen now that the tape is "legally useless"... and will they get to caroline in time??? come on next monday......!!!

moe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 133 ✭✭quigo

I wonder will Kellerman get cold feet about shooting the prez :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

that prez is as good as dead tbh.

the most intriguing thing about this episode is that mahone now knows that lincoln is innocent.

i'm in a rush so i can't type everything i'd like to about the episode answer me this...

bellick was in chicago on a flight to mexico. and then tbag is on a flight to bangkok with a stop over in chicago with another international stop over.

now how they end up on the same plane cause it would seem odd for tbag to go from down-south alabama to chicago then to mexico then to bangkok.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭CivilServant

One of the best episodes of the second series. I gave it a 10. So many storylines coming to conclusion now, excellent viewing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,086 ✭✭✭lukin

Nooooooo C-Note!!
    Have to agree with the previous poster, probably the best ep of the season so far. Great to see Kellerman back to his evil old self again. The way he popped the guy who sold him the rifle and that secret service guy was ruthlessness personified. I assume he knows that if he assasinates Reynolds then he is a dead man himself so that's why we had the scene with his sister.

If Mahone is really in the same hotel as Sarah and the lads I can't wait to see how they get out of this one. I knew that tape would turn out to be useless, what will they do now I wonder? They can't trust Reynolds if they decide to blackmail her with it, then again she might not be around for much longer. Now where's that youtube preview......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭big_moe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 133 ✭✭quigo

I think that the pipe might just snap and that c-note will make it....

big_moe wrote:

Cheers for that, thanks.
    Forgot to mention that now Mahone knows Linc is innocent will he "do a Kellerman" and change sides too? Could be a twist yet there perhaps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

i somehow think c-note wont die because they ended it before he landed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,780 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Great, good to see a show keeping up my interest.

Unlike Other (Lost)

All very interesting.. can't wait until next week:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

brilliant. loved when they showed T Bag on the plane

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭pokerwidow

Cremo wrote:
    that prez is as good as dead tbh.

the most intriguing thing about this episode is that mahone now knows that lincoln is innocent.

i'm in a rush so i can't type everything i'd like to about the episode answer me this...

bellick was in chicago on a flight to mexico. and then tbag is on a flight to bangkok with a stop over in chicago with another international stop over.

now how they end up on the same plane cause it would seem odd for tbag to go from down-south alabama to chicago then to mexico then to bangkok.

Wtf? I thought I heard T-Bag's flight info wrong. Still excellent telly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

apart from the usual leap of faith that Prison break relies on more and more this series this was the best ep of the series.
    Mahone is obviously becoming disenfranchised with the Company, now that he knows Lincon is innocent. I still feel he wants the challenge of getting Michael.
    C-note was an odd one, I never really rated his character but dont want him to die that way.
    Some powerful scenes with the wife and his desperation as a father made him a compelling character these last weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Cremo wrote:

Yeah I was thinking that too, cause everything else in the show is sooooo believable. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,577 ✭✭✭Colm_OReilly

I liked C-Note when he was a bad ass in prison, threatening Michael and such.

Ever since they gave him a back story and in Season 2 he's done nothing but cry and go "i love you, ya feelin' me?"

That post that C-Note put on europeangoldfinch.net is actually there:
    Topic "Attn: Fish" third from the bottom.
    http://www.europeangoldfinch.net/home.htm#

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Prison Break is beating Lost hands down these days, my god that was back to proper thrilling stuff!!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Always love an episode with lots of T-Bag in it :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,014 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

the girl behind the desk told T-Bag that he could either wait till the next night or he could fly to Chicago and catch an international transfer, that explains why they are on the same flight, bit unbelievable tho IMHO

Advertisement