Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Most haunted transylvania

• 26-02-2007 10:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭

wasn't to sure where to put this but did anyone see this recently on living tv.
    I am not usually the person to watch these type of shows but when I watched some of the things that were just plan freaky like the man speaking a rare turkish/hungrian when the man did not know any other foreign language:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Yea, I believe everything I read in the sun too...... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Wheels

I never watched it before either and was flicking through it. It's hilarious. How Living commissioned it in the first place is beyond me. The table they sat around looked so authentic and traditional, and not at all like a prop they could have built. What kind of moron would believe this is actually happening?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

In all fairness I watch Most Haunted a fair bit cos nothing else is on and the ones they do can be interesting!!
    In the last most haunted live in Scotland one of the sound blokes had scratch marks appear on him aswell as a deep and long cut in his leg that pumped blood!!

While watching it I think its funny cos when something happens they turn the camera away form what it is and run scared!! If you are there to film it then keep the camera on it!!
    There is a better one on "Zone Reality" I can't remember the name of it but there is 3 people on this team... 2 go into the house one stays outside and they have shown alot more "paranormal" stuff than most haunted and that was the first 2 episodes I saw!! Its based in Newzeland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭FranchisePlayer

Lump wrote:
    Yea, I believe everything I read in the sun too...... :rolleyes:
    No i must admit I am usually a skeptic to this kind of **** but he started to hit all the crew agressivly and there was no explained answer for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

but he started to hit all the crew agressivly and there was no explained answer for it.
    They were all ugly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I watch it quite often too.
    It bugs me how it always seems to be Karl and Stuart seem to be affected so often. This time aparently they both blacked up but it happened during an ad break and wasn't caught on camera.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

It was a load of pants, but i still kept watching. i even logged on to see the webcams. got drawn in easily. what about the bit when they got bones thrown at them? Dracula has resorted to childish methods as of late.

Advertisement