Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Radio Production

• 26-02-2007 11:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

does any1 kno anything about the radio production course in ballyfermot?? im hopin 2 go 2 college next year, but i realy want 2 have a career working with dance music i cant be a prop dj coz i anit got da vynil nd i jus aint gud enuf!! da radio seems 2 be da closest ting i can get 2 but................
    i dint no enuf about radio production?? and
    i dont tink il be gud enuf 4 this kind of course coz im kinda shy nd da radio is abou a whole lot of talkin anit it............

you'd be a star if ya could help us out!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

TRIXX wrote:
    i dont tink il be gud enuf 4 this kind of course coz im kinda shy nd da radio is abou a whole lot of talkin anit it...........

Then why are you even considering it? You're just going to end up not being able to cope with it and dropping out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

Not everyone on the course necessarily wants to be a dj on air..You can get a job in production making advers and station imaging.But its always good to be able to talk on the radio and not be shy about it.

Applying for a production job with both experience and on air/production is better than just production experience.Thats what most stations look for when hiring people who can do more than just one job.You may also look into a research job for talk shows etc.

Getting back to the point its a good course from what i hear, the only bad points i heard were from people who already had Legal radio experience and did the course felt it was stuff they already knew.

Advertisement