Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Really Well Dressed Invading Army

Options
  • 27-02-2007 12:27am

Okay, the thread title is extremely misleading. But, in town earlier in the week I was amused to see three, maybe four, people wearing the same uniform (grey skirts/slacks, black tops), all obviously foreign. This was passed An Pucan. So I get to Eyre Square and suddenly there's about 20 more of them (if not more) crossing the road into the square. All wearing the exact same uniform.

They were greeted by bemused looks and odd glances, all seemingly unnoticed. Having finished my shopping in Dunnes, I walked out to see a further three more of them outside Shaney Macs. Walking outside to Eyre Square I see another 5. My first thought? We're being invaded. By a really well dressed army!

Did anyone else see these people? Can anyone shed any light on what they were?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Most likely (if mixed sex) a school tour etc. where theyre forced to wear same attire (Maybe school uniform?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Or a government conspiracy designed to drive boneyarsebogman to a new level of insanity.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

Green Party convention by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Figment of your imagination brigade?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

Maybe twas oneadem polish skools.

Imagine having to bring your school uniform going abroad... sucks to be them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

grasshopa wrote:
    polish skools.

I'm confused!

Is that a school for illiterate butlers/housemaids. Or even for shoe shiners?

Or a government conspiracy designed to drive boneyarsebogman to a new level of insanity.

That I wouldn't be surprised about.

Bastards.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

Nah twas one of dem minky skools from cheenah

Advertisement