Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Att: Waterford/Cork/Limerick/Belfast/Dundalk promoters...

Options
  • 27-02-2007 8:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hey everyone,
    I am currently looking to get in contact with any electro/indie promoters based in Waterford, Cork, Limerick, Belfast, Dundalk and a few other places I can't think of for support slots in March, April and May as I will be promoting the LPX EP, "Easy Music for Difficult Ears", again
    If anyone is interested and has a slot going, you can message me here or mail me at lympog@yahoo.co.uk
    You can check samples of my stuff at www.myspace.com/lpxireland

Anyhoo, in the meantime I've got these shows coming up...
    Tue Mar 6th - supporting Straglers / Whelan's, Wexford St., Dublin 2 / 8.30pm / 8 Euros (5 with flyer)
    Wed Mar 7th - supporting someone / Club de Burgo's, Augustine St., Galway City / 8pm / (price tbc)
    Mon Mar 19th - Mezz Indie Scene / The Mezz, Eustace St., Dublin 2 / 9pm / Free in

Cheers,
    - Leigh
    LPX / The Electric Fix

Advertisement