Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Typical boards.ie replies

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

^^^ What he said.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

Apologies if this has been posted before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,801 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

i do my best to please the mods :D

All Mods are Nazis!

Mods are not mods outside their own forums.

Banned. kthxbye.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,280 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

/I'll get my coat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,280 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

What ever happened to freedom of speech?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Terry wrote:
    Before the end of this thread, someone else will post "Yore ma", without having read any of the thread.
    Several of the other replies will also be repeated.

Way ahead of you, i already did this with my FTW post. The ironing was delicious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Hill Billy wrote:
    All Mods are Nazis!
    Only Karoma :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Kulgan

The old farts love:Where did you get the idea that boards is a democracy?? followed by rant which translates to: LOLZ NOOB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Car Mad

mods feel free to move this somewhere else ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

Fianna Fail and the Progressive Democrats are responsible you know; vote them out in the next election.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Here come the PC brigade.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

netwhizkid wrote:
    Fianna Fail and the Progressive Democrats are responsible you know; vote them out in the next election.

I am considerably richer than yew.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

Animals/Pet Issues:

"Me and my wife are considering getting a dog, we are away from 7.30am to 11pm every day and often our work takes us away for a few days but the dog would get a 10 minute walk every weekend, now we know nothing about dogs but my grandad's next door neighbour's cousin had one when I was small so I have some experience..... should we get a dog?"

Also

"I just bought a terrapin/lizard/dodo/bracheosaurus- what do they eat?"

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Nala wrote:
    Animals/Pet Issues:

"Me and my wife are considering getting a dog, we are away from 7.30am to 11pm every day and often our work takes us away for a few days but the dog would get a 10 minute walk every weekend, now we know nothing about dogs but my grandad's next door neighbour's cousin had one when I was small so I have some experience..... should we get a dog?"
    :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad: You arent serious? Someone wrote that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Car Mad wrote:
    mods feel free to move this somewhere else ;)

Moved from After Hours.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Not sure if this is the right place

(put I'll put it here anyway)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

\0/ boobies
    there are no wimmens on the internet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

Because you touch yourself at night.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

agamemnon wrote:
    Apologies if this has been posted before.

Roffles (which is also quite overused, mainly by me.)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭woodyg

/Whens the next boards beers?

/Who is going to the next boards beers?

/should i stay or should i go?

/This is the best thing since slice bread!

/what was the best thing before slice bread?

/Your Da!

/Your sister!

/Are those my feet?

/Feck arse girls!

/What are the specs?

/Is this tv worth getting?
    #

some of my favourites
    but personal number 1 is

/To be Frank i would have to change my name!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

bluewolf wrote:
    :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad: You arent serious? Someone wrote that?

it's a bit of an exaggeration but there's threads like that all the time.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 633 ✭✭✭dublinario

I've no willy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Thunderdome TBH

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,326 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

KTRIC wrote:
    Has anyone else got any to add ? and do you think boards.ie (especially AH) is turning into a "sound byte" flinging match ?
    Yes. Yes I do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

Rant over

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

• I don't want to come across as racist but...
    • I'm not a racist right but...
    • You don't even know me!
    • <insert bebo link>
    • OMG like why isn't there a bebo/myspace/othersuch forum?
    • Why do people sign their names when we can clearly see who they are?

Connundrum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,927 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

/My boyfriend cheated on me..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

Join a club or society in your area

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Surely its PI that has the highest amount of repeat posts? This is obvious to me, since every single PI post has been posted already about 465,000 times. And I've only been here a wee while, this must have been going on for years and years.

OP: Just got dumped by my girlfriend. Help?

Worthy boardsters: She only dumped you because you are a bastard. You should go travelling, join a club, or at least lose some weight. You bastard.

Random poster: You're no bastard, SHE's a bastard! huehue. Girl bastard. Im funny.

Thaedydal: Random poster, unhelpful and off-topic posting will get you banned from this forum.
    Do take time to read the charter which contains the rules and abide by them.
    Have a nice day.

or post type#2

OP: Just got dumped by my boyfriend. Help?
    Worthy boardsters:He only dumped you because he is a bastard. You should go travelling, join a club, or at least ignore and send messages of hate at him through your eyes whilst enjoying a new hobby, the bastard.
    Random Poster: That Bastard? You bastard!
    Thaedydal: Random poster, unhelpful and off-topic posting will get you banned from this forum.
    Have a nice day. Bastard.

OP: Some girl just looked at me, and when she did my mickey moved. Does this mean I'm gay / In love with her / destined to marry her / have an STD / am pregnant?
    Worthy boardsters:She only looked at you because you are a bastard. You should really head on over to health and fitness and try and figure out how to lose weight and get a circumcision, you bastard.
    Thaedydal: Unhelpful and off-topic posting will..... wait.... nope. Not yet. But soon.... soon...

OP: Hey! I'm In a relationship of any sort where I cheated on him / he cheated on me / He got a text / I got a text / she looked at you funny / his mickey moved weirdly last night?
    Worthy boardsters: Dump him. You total total bastard. It really is all your fault you know. And just in case you doubted that, here's a 4 page war between every poster here as to why you are such a bastard. You Bastard.

OP: I have a slightly disgusting sexual problem that might or might not involve having a massive peepee / wanting to talk for unnecessarily long about oral sex / being too good in bed / breaking a tonne of condoms with my massive peepee because Im so good in bed / breaking a tonne of beds / girlfriend came so loudly and often that my deaf neighbours 4 miles down the road has to clap me on, and this for me is embarassing because they saw my massive peepee.
    Marksuttonie: You wanna talk for unnecessarily long about oral sex ehh? Into my web poor OP... into my web. Muhuhuhahahaha. Now. The best 150 techniques I tend to use (on rotation mind, I dont like to get rusty) are...

Talliesin: I once managed number 132 in the back of a mini, but numbers 18, 64, 78 and 145 are a killer on your back.

OP: Worried about my weight. I am now twice the reccomended BMI for a diabetic elephant with big bones. Anyone any ideas?

Worthy boardsters: Go travelling, join a club, AND dump yourself.
    You will feel much lighter without your other half.
    Random poster: Huehue. Fat. You're fat, fatty. Maybe you should stop eating so much, then you wouldnt be such a fat fattie. Huehuehue
    Thaedydal: unhelpful and off-topic posting will get you banned from this forum. You bastard.
    Have a nice day.

OP: I just slit both wrists, put my neck in a noose, Swallowed 200 sleeping pills and told a mod to piss off. Am I suicidal?

Worthy boardsters: Pull yourself together for gods sake! Join a club! Go travelling! AND dump him! And lose some weight you fat suicidal pathetic off topic posting bastard.

OP: Thats nice and all, but what with the 200 sleeping pills I took, im feeling a bit woozy. Can anyone help with this medical problem?

EVERYONE: This is not a ****ing medical forum OP, if you want help with taking 200 pills go to a doctor for **** sake. Posh. Medical problems. Can you believe this ****ing troll? Hasnt anyone told him to join a ****ing club yet?

OP: But... the pills... imminent death...?

Random poster: I suggest you should puke up those pills, OP.

Thaedydal: Rules you bastard! Abide by the ****ing rules! That's ****ing it! Its ****ing anar-goddamn-chy in here. Random poster 1, 2, and 3 you are all ****ing banned. For being ****ers. How many times have I said, attack the post, not the poster. But you posters are just ****ing idiots. I swear, every goddamn day, I have to come in here and say the same mother****ing thing to you TOTAL ****ING IDIOTS, and yet still, every day after that, its the same ****. Thats ****ing IT! I give up! Give each other medical advice! Deliver ****ing babies for all I care! Have unprotected sex with your 80 year old dog, put a condom up your nose, thats how they work, Screw the morning after pill, babies are great fun for 12 year olds. Do whatever the hell you want for all I care. I'm ****ing done. Out. Nope. Nada. No ****ing more.

Random poster: oooooooohhhh! Someone got out on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

Thaedydal: (Sigh) unhelpful and off-topic posting will get you banned from this forum.
    Have a nice day.
    *BOOM!*

*cries laughing*
    Oh, that one's brilliant

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,412 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

shut the fnck up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Racism? Just because I started a thread about beating foreigners with sticks until their eyes bleed out their ears, you think its racism? My wife's from Antrim, you know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

''dont go hard on me, its my first time''

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Yeah I'm a girl, so what?

Gingers should be put down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

Im in stitches dr.bollocko, that was brilliant. aidan_walsh's was also quite funny

Dr. Bollocko you're some bastard. Excellent post. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Dental plan...

...lisa needs braces
    QFT

This thread should be stickied.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Surely its PI that has the highest amount of repeat posts? This is obvious to me, since every single PI post has been posted already about 465,000 times. And I've only been here a wee while, this must have been going on for years and years.

OP: Just got dumped by my girlfriend. Help?

Worthy boardsters: She only dumped you because you are a bastard. You should go travelling, join a club, or at least lose some weight. You bastard.

Random poster: You're no bastard, SHE's a bastard! huehue. Girl bastard. Im funny.

Have a nice day.

or post type#2

OP: Just got dumped by my boyfriend. Help?
    Worthy boardsters:He only dumped you because he is a bastard. You should go travelling, join a club, or at least ignore and send messages of hate at him through your eyes whilst enjoying a new hobby, the bastard.
    Random Poster: That Bastard? You bastard!
    Have a nice day. Bastard.

OP: Some girl just looked at me, and when she did my mickey moved. Does this mean I'm gay / In love with her / destined to marry her / have an STD / am pregnant?
    Worthy boardsters:She only looked at you because you are a bastard. You should really head on over to health and fitness and try and figure out how to lose weight and get a circumcision, you bastard.
    Thaedydal: Unhelpful and off-topic posting will..... wait.... nope. Not yet. But soon.... soon...

OP: Hey! I'm In a relationship of any sort where I cheated on him / he cheated on me / He got a text / I got a text / she looked at you funny / his mickey moved weirdly last night?
    Worthy boardsters: Dump him. You total total bastard. It really is all your fault you know. And just in case you doubted that, here's a 4 page war between every poster here as to why you are such a bastard. You Bastard.

OP: I have a slightly disgusting sexual problem that might or might not involve having a massive peepee / wanting to talk for unnecessarily long about oral sex / being too good in bed / breaking a tonne of condoms with my massive peepee because Im so good in bed / breaking a tonne of beds / girlfriend came so loudly and often that my deaf neighbours 4 miles down the road has to clap me on, and this for me is embarassing because they saw my massive peepee.
    Marksuttonie: You wanna talk for unnecessarily long about oral sex ehh? Into my web poor OP... into my web. Muhuhuhahahaha. Now. The best 150 techniques I tend to use (on rotation mind, I dont like to get rusty) are...

Talliesin: I once managed number 132 in the back of a mini, but numbers 18, 64, 78 and 145 are a killer on your back.

OP: Worried about my weight. I am now twice the reccomended BMI for a diabetic elephant with big bones. Anyone any ideas?

Worthy boardsters: Go travelling, join a club, AND dump yourself.
    You will feel much lighter without your other half.
    Random poster: Huehue. Fat. You're fat, fatty. Maybe you should stop eating so much, then you wouldnt be such a fat fattie. Huehuehue
    Thaedydal: unhelpful and off-topic posting will get you banned from this forum. You bastard.
    Have a nice day.

OP: I just slit both wrists, put my neck in a noose, Swallowed 200 sleeping pills and told a mod to piss off. Am I suicidal?

Worthy boardsters: Pull yourself together for gods sake! Join a club! Go travelling! AND dump him! And lose some weight you fat suicidal pathetic off topic posting bastard.

OP: Thats nice and all, but what with the 200 sleeping pills I took, im feeling a bit woozy. Can anyone help with this medical problem?

EVERYONE: This is not a ****ing medical forum OP, if you want help with taking 200 pills go to a doctor for **** sake. Posh. Medical problems. Can you believe this ****ing troll? Hasnt anyone told him to join a ****ing club yet?

OP: But... the pills... imminent death...?

Random poster: I suggest you should puke up those pills, OP.

Thaedydal: Rules you bastard! Abide by the ****ing rules! That's ****ing it! Its ****ing anar-goddamn-chy in here. Random poster 1, 2, and 3 you are all ****ing banned. For being ****ers. How many times have I said, attack the post, not the poster. But you posters are just ****ing idiots. I swear, every goddamn day, I have to come in here and say the same mother****ing thing to you TOTAL ****ING IDIOTS, and yet still, every day after that, its the same ****. Thats ****ing IT! I give up! Give each other medical advice! Deliver ****ing babies for all I care! Have unprotected sex with your 80 year old dog, put a condom up your nose, thats how they work, Screw the morning after pill, babies are great fun for 12 year olds. Do whatever the hell you want for all I care. I'm ****ing done. Out. Nope. Nada. No ****ing more.

Random poster: oooooooohhhh! Someone got out on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

Thaedydal: (Sigh) unhelpful and off-topic posting will get you banned from this forum.
    Have a nice day.
    *BOOM!*

Troll?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Unpossible wrote:
    Im in stitches dr.bollocko, that was brilliant. aidan_walsh's was also quite funny

Agreed (sorry if that's OT)

/quotes insanely long post with one line reply o.O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Here come the PC brigade! :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Reported.

Reported.
    What?!!!!1
    **** you for not agreeing with me, reported.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

Reported.
    What?? What happened to free speech? You mods are teh nazis

:D

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Yore Ma

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Fás girl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

LOL. It's funny, because I do indeed often suffer from back pain.

(I've never had sex in a mini mind).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Can someone please lock this thread.

• Advertisement
Advertisement