Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Typical boards.ie replies

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

*Dump Him
    *Dump Her
    *Dump It
    *Join a club or society
    *Travel
    *You have a drinking problem

*My source tells me...[bullsh1t]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,412 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

why is boards so slooowww?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

Google is your friend

or

That's what the search button is for

or in the Programming section

Do your own homework.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

Banned.

Brilliant post , I'm in tear's laughing!

Ok here's mine !
    and ya's have to agree this has been a typ post in reply in at least one of my threads

CSG your such a slut/disease ridden whore/stupid bitch/moany.....and even stupider again!:D :D:D

Guy's did i miss anything ??? :)

of course i'm taking the piss;) :rolleyes:
    Surely its PI that has the highest amount of repeat posts? This is obvious to me, since every single PI post has been posted already about 465,000 times. And I've only been here a wee while, this must have been going on for years and years.

OP: Just got dumped by my girlfriend. Help?

Worthy boardsters: She only dumped you because you are a bastard. You should go travelling, join a club, or at least lose some weight. You bastard.

Random poster: You're no bastard, SHE's a bastard! huehue. Girl bastard. Im funny.

Thaedydal: Random poster, unhelpful and off-topic posting will get you banned from this forum.
    Do take time to read the charter which contains the rules and abide by them.
    Have a nice day.

or post type#2

OP: Just got dumped by my boyfriend. Help?
    Worthy boardsters:He only dumped you because he is a bastard. You should go travelling, join a club, or at least ignore and send messages of hate at him through your eyes whilst enjoying a new hobby, the bastard.
    Random Poster: That Bastard? You bastard!
    Thaedydal: Random poster, unhelpful and off-topic posting will get you banned from this forum.
    Have a nice day. Bastard.

OP: Some girl just looked at me, and when she did my mickey moved. Does this mean I'm gay / In love with her / destined to marry her / have an STD / am pregnant?
    Worthy boardsters:She only looked at you because you are a bastard. You should really head on over to health and fitness and try and figure out how to lose weight and get a circumcision, you bastard.
    Thaedydal: Unhelpful and off-topic posting will..... wait.... nope. Not yet. But soon.... soon...

OP: Hey! I'm In a relationship of any sort where I cheated on him / he cheated on me / He got a text / I got a text / she looked at you funny / his mickey moved weirdly last night?
    Worthy boardsters: Dump him. You total total bastard. It really is all your fault you know. And just in case you doubted that, here's a 4 page war between every poster here as to why you are such a bastard. You Bastard.

OP: I have a slightly disgusting sexual problem that might or might not involve having a massive peepee / wanting to talk for unnecessarily long about oral sex / being too good in bed / breaking a tonne of condoms with my massive peepee because Im so good in bed / breaking a tonne of beds / girlfriend came so loudly and often that my deaf neighbours 4 miles down the road has to clap me on, and this for me is embarassing because they saw my massive peepee.
    Marksuttonie: You wanna talk for unnecessarily long about oral sex ehh? Into my web poor OP... into my web. Muhuhuhahahaha. Now. The best 150 techniques I tend to use (on rotation mind, I dont like to get rusty) are...

Talliesin: I once managed number 132 in the back of a mini, but numbers 18, 64, 78 and 145 are a killer on your back.

OP: Worried about my weight. I am now twice the reccomended BMI for a diabetic elephant with big bones. Anyone any ideas?

Worthy boardsters: Go travelling, join a club, AND dump yourself.
    You will feel much lighter without your other half.
    Random poster: Huehue. Fat. You're fat, fatty. Maybe you should stop eating so much, then you wouldnt be such a fat fattie. Huehuehue
    Thaedydal: unhelpful and off-topic posting will get you banned from this forum. You bastard.
    Have a nice day.

OP: I just slit both wrists, put my neck in a noose, Swallowed 200 sleeping pills and told a mod to piss off. Am I suicidal?

Worthy boardsters: Pull yourself together for gods sake! Join a club! Go travelling! AND dump him! And lose some weight you fat suicidal pathetic off topic posting bastard.

OP: Thats nice and all, but what with the 200 sleeping pills I took, im feeling a bit woozy. Can anyone help with this medical problem?

EVERYONE: This is not a ****ing medical forum OP, if you want help with taking 200 pills go to a doctor for **** sake. Posh. Medical problems. Can you believe this ****ing troll? Hasnt anyone told him to join a ****ing club yet?

OP: But... the pills... imminent death...?

Random poster: I suggest you should puke up those pills, OP.

Thaedydal: Rules you bastard! Abide by the ****ing rules! That's ****ing it! Its ****ing anar-goddamn-chy in here. Random poster 1, 2, and 3 you are all ****ing banned. For being ****ers. How many times have I said, attack the post, not the poster. But you posters are just ****ing idiots. I swear, every goddamn day, I have to come in here and say the same mother****ing thing to you TOTAL ****ING IDIOTS, and yet still, every day after that, its the same ****. Thats ****ing IT! I give up! Give each other medical advice! Deliver ****ing babies for all I care! Have unprotected sex with your 80 year old dog, put a condom up your nose, thats how they work, Screw the morning after pill, babies are great fun for 12 year olds. Do whatever the hell you want for all I care. I'm ****ing done. Out. Nope. Nada. No ****ing more.

Random poster: oooooooohhhh! Someone got out on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

Thaedydal: (Sigh) unhelpful and off-topic posting will get you banned from this forum.
    Have a nice day.
    *BOOM!*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

WTF does "Atari Jaguar" mean?

WTF is LUBNiP?

This thread locked in 5...4...

Don't post that! Boards can be made liable!

<3

</3

orly? O_o

• Subscribers Posts: 32,856 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

WTF does "Atari Jaguar" mean?

WTF is LUBNiP?

This thread locked in 5...4...

Don't post that! Boards can be made liable!

<3

</3

orly? O_o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭patrickc

in the PI when someone randomly sleeps with someone or even thinks about it all you ever hear is "get a sti test"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Yeah OP you fight the power :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,801 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

/postcount++

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,801 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

1200th post! w00t!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

Why is the new search so shit

Bring back rep

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

My eyes! The goggles do nothing :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭Duckjob

AFTER HOURS
    OP: What are people's views on the issue of immigration into this country?
    Poster: How dare you, you RACIST.

MOTORING
    OP: Hi guys, I think I just flashed doing 52 in a 50 zone outside _____. I've never been in trouble before. Can anyone advise what might happen next?
    Poster: Hopefully you will burn in hell, you MURDERER.

PERSONAL ISSUES
    Female OP: Hi guys, I've a slightly embarassing problem. One of my boobs is bigger than the other. My boyfriend assures me I'm beautiful and sexy but I'd like to get other male opinions. Would you find this weird or offputting?
    Poster: We require pictures. Guffaw, guffaw.
    Sage Poster: Don't worry. Most guys will just be happy to be shown a pair of boobs.

ACCOMODATION

Bearish OP: The housing market is going to crash
    Bullish poster: No it isnt.
    Bearish poster: Yes is it.
    Bearish poster: Yes is it.
    Bearish poster: Yes is it, and you'll be screwed with a huge mortgage when it does.
    Bullish poster: You'll still be renting when you're 100
    etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,412 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

There seems to be have been a problem with the boards.ie database.
    Please try again by clicking the Refresh button in your browser.

An E-mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, whom you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Advertisement