Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Some Help!!

Options
  • 27-02-2007 10:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi all,

Could someone help me!!! :confused:
    I want to take my boyfriend to the Spurs v Arsenal game in the lane on the 21st April for his birthday.... So booked fights and was looking in to booking tickets. He has membership so thought I'd be sorted!!! But No!! The system will only allow you to book 1 ticket, does anyone have membership so I can book them both at the same time,I can return the favour whenever you need .....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Bell & Hare Yid

Afraid I can't help you, Commette, but a word of advice - if you do get a second membership number, you will have to be quick on the morning they go on sale. I know from previous years they tend to sell out within an hour or two and it can be a nightmare trying to get through on Seatbooker to book online due to the traffic volume on the site. Make sure you're ready the minute they go on sale to get any decent seats together. Sorry can't be of any further help.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

commette wrote:
    Hi all,

Could someone help me!!! :confused:
    I want to take my boyfriend to the Spurs v Arsenal game in the lane on the 21st April for his birthday.... So booked fights and was looking in to booking tickets. He has membership so thought I'd be sorted!!! But No!! The system will only allow you to book 1 ticket, does anyone have membership so I can book them both at the same time,I can return the favour whenever you need .....

You have PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 commette

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for everyones help, Thought it was a lost cause there for a while, but I have got another Membership number so happy days!!!:) :):)

Just have to keep the fingers crossed that I will be able to get 2 tickets now and I get to visit WHL.
    I'll let you's know how I get on!!!

So Ive heard there are no real bad seats at WHL, but which are the best???

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

commette wrote:
    So Ive heard there are no real bad seats at WHL, but which are the best???

Best for atmosphere are the lower tiers of the East (blocks 29-31) and South (blocks 32-34) stands. Upper tiers above those blocks are also good (I'm in block 41) The West stand is both the most expensive and least likely to break into song! The view will be fine no matter where you are.

Advertisement