Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

compsoc promo video

• 27-02-2007 10:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 380 ✭✭

On Wednesday night, Feb 28th, I would like to have as many players in, as we are recording a promo video for the new compsoc season next semester, so if I could get everybody who is available, could they please come to compsoc tomorrow night.
    The game it will be recorded on will be CS:S, of course, the music will be determined by your play style, etc. I would also hope to get a BF2 one done next week.

More info will be given during the session.

We cool? We cool!
    Mark lynch (killbot)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Play ET .... ET Rules!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 380 ✭✭lynch_3001

ShayK1 wrote:
    Play ET .... ET Rules!!
    that it does, you going to come tonight??
    just css usually is the best for adapting to music vids, only reason why we using it.
    visit the site if you have anything else to say, about compsoc the games, the admin, or just to bitch and moan in a badly moderaqted web space:
    http://compsoc.suddenlaunch3.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

won't be there tonight. I've never played CS so I'll take a rain check

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭daithimac

Let me get this straight?
    you want to show people the members of compsoc and you think that this will Boost membership

Just one more question

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 380 ✭✭lynch_3001

daithimac wrote:
    Let me get this straight?
    you want to show people the members of compsoc and you think that this will Boost membership

Just one more question

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?

your ma, thats what wrong with me(....damn crabs...)lol but seriously it just to give us the leading edge in societying, vids of what we do to te pwnable 1st years are always a good ide,
    also it went down a treat the first in a (hopefully) set of 3 is already nearly finished, i will release it with the new compsoc.itcarlow.ie site

• Advertisement
Advertisement