Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's happened to my parcel from dabs.ie?

Options
  • 27-02-2007 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,465 ✭✭✭✭

Not strictly a hardware question, but seeing as there are probably a few people here who've ordered from dabs.ie, I thought it might elicit a better response here ...

Anyway, what do these top two lines on the Parcelforce trace mean? Is the package damaged, or does it just mean they can't scan it? And "no further action" ??? Anybody any idea who Parcelforce's agents are here? Please tell me it's not GLS :)

Date Time Location Tracking Event
    26-02-2007 19:52 Delivery Agent - IRELAND, REPUBLIC OF NIF INBOUND SCAN DAMAGED NO FURTHER ACTION
    26-02-2007 19:52 Delivery Agent - IRELAND, REPUBLIC OF Rerouted to correct destination
    23-02-2007 22:17 International Hub Arrived at outward Office of Exchange
    23-02-2007 18:37 Preston Depot Collected from customer (Export item accepted into network)
    22-02-2007 21:43 Preston Depot On route to hub
    22-02-2007 16:22 Preston Depot Collected from customer

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I think it is GLS :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,465 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Stephen wrote:
    I think it is GLS :eek:
    I feared as much :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,119 ✭✭✭John mac

if you mail gls with tracking no they should be able to tell you.
    for some reason gls change tracking nos so you cant do a search on their site

• Registered Users Posts: 21,465 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Well, it's just arrived, apparently in perfect condition. The message "out for delivery", timed at 9.21am didn't appear on the tracking website until about 13.00! So much for technology, eh?!

Advertisement