Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great resource for self builders

• 27-02-2007 11:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hi folks,

I came across this PDF file from my local hardware supplier dealing with self builds. It charts the technical stages of the build with factual information that might be overlooked during the planning process... I hope it is of use to people.

All the best

Brendan

http://www.newrybuildingsupplies.com/images/self-build.pdf

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,270 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Thanks Brendan. That link will prove to be of assistance to all self builders

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Great reference material Brendan.

You should post a copy of it in the Live Self-Build thread, It should be in a sticky somewhere IMO

*Downloads*

/ Thread gets a 5 Star rating from me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,270 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Myself and smashey hope to prepare a reference list over the next few weeks and sticky it. It can then be added to as appropriate.

In the meantime I will post up a thread now looking for ideas for this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 391 ✭✭frankie2shoes

great resource.
    thanks for posting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭paulocon

bofo,

Excellent - well found!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement