Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non - DEB Biology Paper

Options
  • 27-02-2007 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, major panic, I thought that my biology exam wasnt until Friday morning but its thursday! Anyway, Im at home until then and I have deduced that we are getting the non deb paper coz the teacher said there were two exp's on it that we havent done, I presume she ,means iaa and germination. So Im wondering what the long questions are on that paper bearing in mind that today we revised viruses, photosynthesis & respiration, fungi, ecology and viruses. Any help or hint at all is very welcome!

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭geminilady

I dont know whether are one was deb or not but we had a germination exp and iaa like u said, also questions on female reproductive system-draw diagram, draw heart diagram, cant remember some of it, question on homeostatis, cant remember rest

Good luck!

Advertisement