Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IPEG PES6 OFFLINE DUBLIN EVENT 10th March

Options
  • 27-02-2007 2:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

Offical Offline IPEG 360 Event Dublin

I.P.E.G - Dublin Event in association with xboxlivegamingcentre.com presents the first Xbox 360 Official Offline Event.

Date: Saturday 10th March 2007

Time: 2.00pm till 6.00pm - Cash & Reebok Prizes for the winner

Players are to get to the venue for 1.30pm for player signup confirmation.

Location: xboxlivegamingcentre, 51 south william street,Dublin 2,Ireland

Entry: €20.00

Format: Xbox 360

Teams: Clubs

Duration: 10 minutes

Weather Condition: Summer, Day, Fine

Player Condition: Red Arrows

This event is for up to 32 players.

Entry to the event will be on a first come, first served basis.

The link for the event is here:
    http://www.pesrankings.com/events/viewevent/?id=5065

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Would it be random clubs, pick who ya want each match , or pre chosen clubs (ie pick one for whole comp) .

Enterprise down could be a possibility. How far is it from Connelly station?? Any maps :D

Would it be a league or cup style though?? pointless goin down if could be 1 match like :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭heggie

red arrows? thats just stupid!

True :) should be random :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

When money involved best to allow people to have the best players and teams available, so 31 Inters vs West ham so :D

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

if it was PS2 i might have made the effort but doubt i'll appear at this

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭lpoolfan

Berns wrote:
    Would it be random clubs, pick who ya want each match , or pre chosen clubs (ie pick one for whole comp) .

Random Club Teams Allowed, You can change teams if you want throughout the event.
    Enterprise down could be a possibility. How far is it from Connelly station?? Any maps :D

Link to Map.
    xboxmap.jpg
    Would it be a league or cup style though?? pointless goin down if could be 1 match like :(

Depending on the amount of players that turn up its will be run on a League or World Cup Style. We might also run a Knockout cup competion at the same time to keep people busy at all times

Hope to see u there:)

heggie wrote:
    red arrows? thats just stupid!

Actually i just noticed you can't pick Red Condition on XBOX360, so i think we will have to go random.

Hope to see u there:D

Must really want me to go :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

lpoolfan wrote:
    Actually i just noticed you can't pick Red Condition on XBOX360, so i think we will have to go random.

of course you can pick red arrows

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭leek

Me and a good few of my lads, will defo be there! But the picking of a different team every round will be stupid! Cause then it will jsut be Inter VS Inter all the way if you know what i mean, maybe you have to choose a team at the start and go all the way with it, and only one person can use the one team!?
    Sounds good anyway, what is the 1st place prize? Do i need to bring a extra big wallet? LoL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

picking one team all the way is stupid man. some people are great with certain teams and if they dont get to play as them when they can play at their best why bother. it doesnt make a difference if both teams are the same anyway. that way youll see who is actually better.

Inter are muck anyway. Utd all the way!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭leek

Yea I suppose so it will probaly be like 6 Utds, 6 Chelseas, 6 Inters ha, I'll defo be there anyway, good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

lpoolfan wrote:

You can indeed pick red arrows.

Tusky wrote:
    You can indeed pick red arrows.

sorry you can play with red arrows only noticed that tonight, im so used to playing online games where u can only chose normal or random.

so tomorrow it will be red :) we want everyone on top condition;)

Advertisement