Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

xbox Live account

• 27-02-2007 4:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 381 ✭✭

So there are 2 xbox 360's in my house. Me and my brother have one & I have a Gold subscription for xbox live. My question is can my brother hook his up to xbox live on my subscription? He would be going on with the same connection.

Probably a very short answer to this but worth a shot me thinks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭Julez

you cant both go online at the same time anyway, not with the same account. I've tested putting my account on my brothers xbox (he lives in a different house) It took about 10 minutes to transfer across then I could use it on his, so I thought "cool, now whenever I'm at his I can just log on" but when I got home and turned mine on I had to transfer it back, which took another 10 minutes. So yes you can use the same account at different times, but you have to wait 10 minutes everytime u turn it on... I suggest ur brother gets another 12 month membership. If you can afford two xbox 360s then you can afford two subscriptions. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 381 ✭✭Dr. Dodger

Thanks for that dude. He'll just have to do without :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

If you store the profile on a memory card rather than on the hard disk then it won't take so long when moving from one machine to another, but you can still only be online in one place at a time.

Advertisement