Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

spots on chest..

• 27-02-2007 5:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭

i have really bad acne on my chest and its so annoying!.. i dont exactly want to go around wearing polo necks all the time so is there any way to get them away?.. nothing too expensive tho 'cause im skint!,, :confused::confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,325 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Change diet and try some exercise. There is no miracle cure for spots :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

For acne there's any number of solutions, but the best bet would be to see your GP.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭iremex

it could be that you have sensitive skin.
    i use to get them when i was younger.

change soap.
    dont use a cloth or scrub that is too rough.(DONT scrub too hard when showering as you could becausing a reaction.

the bodyshop has some good cleaning products. personally i use the coconut cream scrub(its got shredded particles of coconut shells :) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 625 ✭✭✭princess-sprkle

i got some clearasil body wash, its around 9 euro in boots. it worked really well for me, probably best for mild cases though. anything too severe i'd go to your gp. hope it helps!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

Clearasil made my skin worse. Tbh the way I made it better was more fruit and less artificial crap. I stopped using harsh stuff on my skin.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Guys, I've deleted all the posts that mention prescription drugs - it's forbidden to give medical advice on boards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 614 ✭✭✭random_banter

Sorry about that I wasnt aware of the rules, didnt realise we couldnt talk about prescription drugs!

Right well see your GP, he'll put you in contact with a good dermatologist.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭estariol

Generally for any skin problems I would recommend SilCox's Base, an emollient that can be used as both an incredibly good moisturiser and a skin/face/body wash

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

A friend of mine suffers from the same problem, and she went on the pill which in turn helped a fair bit.

Best thing you can do is talk to a good dermatologist about it, its an easy and very common problem to address.

Advertisement