Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1st-IB get new Tiatan server

Options
  • 27-02-2007 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭

We just got a new server For titan,
    If anyone wants on give me a shout on Xfire: blaablaablaa
    Can some one add the new server to the sticky,
    Thanks

193.93.45.162:16567.png

We also have a Conquest server, and if anyone want on xfire me, il make room

81.19.208.55:16577.png

and our old BF2 karky server
    81.19.208.55:16567.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Alrite see you on there tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

fantastic, ya'll see me about anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

cool. wouldnt mind giving it a go :)

Was on it last night, good crack.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,264 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

We just got a new server For titan,
    If anyone wants on give me a shout on Xfire: blaablaablaa
    Can some one add the new server to the sticky,
    Thanks

Gave it a few round last night. 22 players seemed a tad on the low side. Pushing it up just a bit more towards 28-ish would be a little more practical I reckon. As commander there was no way to do anything, Only AnCapaillMor had the good sense to squad up. It only took one person with a tank or walker to be able to quickly grab all the silos.

• Advertisement

Who were you on the server? To be honest i was'nt in squad leader mode last night, altho there was one bit where 3 of us drove around sidi power plalnt for 5 minutes, capturing silos without running into enemies.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,264 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Who were you on the server? To be honest i was'nt in squad leader mode last night, altho there was one bit where 3 of us drove around sidi power plalnt for 5 minutes, capturing silos without running into enemies.

Tried my hand at commander on Verdun. After watching, (out of the 8 to 10 of us on our side), one guy sit in the titan guns and randomly blast a nearby silo, while another just repaired the guns endlessly, I realised I was just a passive observer as commander and gave up. Still I stabbed another 1st-IB member for my collection of tags, so not a total waste.

Oh yeah remember you now. jaysus our titan defense was pretty abysmal. 1 or 2 rounds our titan was gone 2 minutes after shields went.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

hmmm i must try this one out. But been so busy on BF2 these days.

Advertisement