Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do you know the way to san jose wo wo wo wo wo wo wo wo

• 27-02-2007 6:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭

Vince seems to know the way. Last night he said he was off to san hose to give someone in ECW a bit of grief.

I will be watching ECW this week because of vince. Vince is on fire thses days, vince is great tv. here are some highlights----

1) "i dont want to look like some bald freak" --- what vince said to the bald coach.
    2) ramming a walking stick into MR 619.
    I had more, but my mind is gone blank, cant get that fecking song out of my head now.

I have really enjoyed watching vince these days, he is so funny. I cant believe i am dying to see ecw now.

P.S. if someone lives near GUINNESS please tell them that vince knows the way to san jose.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

triple h wrote:
    P.S. if someone lives near GUINNESS please tell them that vince knows the way to san jose.

I think you live near Guinness. You sound very merry.

Vince has been entertaining lately but I think he's been on TV too much. I hope after Backlash he disappears for a while.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

He's been good, but I'd like to see a change. Get some new GM for Raw, shake things up a bit. Give the job to Punk I say

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

Fozzy wrote:
    Get some new GM for Raw, shake things up a bit. Give the job to Punk I say

Seriously?

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

triple h wrote:
    Vince seems to know the way. Last night he said he was off to san hose to give someone in ECW a bit of grief.

I will be watching ECW this week because of vince. Vince is on fire thses days, vince is great tv. here are some highlights----

1) "i dont want to look like some bald freak" --- what vince said to the bald coach.
    2) ramming a walking stick into MR 619.
    I had more, but my mind is gone blank, cant get that fecking song out of my head now.

I have really enjoyed watching vince these days, he is so funny. I cant believe i am dying to see ecw now.

Obviously a dig at
    Steve Austin,who will be the guest referee for the Umaga/Lashley match. Molly Holly said something similar to Austin at WMXX before her match with Victoria.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Exit wrote:
    Seriously?

It'd be brilliant tv. Obviously won't happen though. But Punk as a heel GM would be somethin else, I could see the ratings flying up. As long as he's allowed wrestle aswell

• Advertisement
Advertisement