Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

footy treble bet?.

Options
  • 27-02-2007 6:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 623 ✭✭✭

lads just done a treble bet earlier today on the following:

berwick: 2/5
    albion rovers: evens
    birmingham: 8/15

but the berwick and albion rovers games have been called off,will i just get paid as a single if birmingham win?.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

No i dont think it works like that Has the match been rescedualed

• Registered Users Posts: 11,367 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Willl just go onto a single for Birmingham

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

Collie D wrote:
    Willl just go onto a single for Birmingham

seconded. In other sports it does depend on if it gets rescheduled, but can't think of the top of my head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 623 ✭✭✭hawker27

i think it says on paddy powers website that if there not rescheulded in 24 hrs,there void.

both games been rearranged for the 20th march,so i think i get paid a single if the brummies win.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ManWithThePlan

Yea it's a single on Birmingham mate.

The 24 hour rule: If the postponed game is rescheduled within 24 hours of the original kick off, the bet will go onto the new game. If the game is played after 24 hours of the original kick off then the selection is void

thanks lads,and the brummies won:D.

Advertisement