Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many irish pre papers are going around??

Options
  • 27-02-2007 7:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

anyone know how many irish pre papers are going around???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

15. Schools would only ever bother looking at 3/4 though. The most common are DEB, Exam Craft and Exam Vision. I got the DEB irish paper, and the examcraft one is common as well...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 *fairy*

15. Schools would only ever bother looking at 3/4 though. The most common are DEB, Exam Craft and Exam Vision. I got the DEB irish paper, and the examcraft one is common as well...

would the tape b the same company as the paper one and two?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

Yep

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Summer Loving

if any1s interested i had da tape wit mairtin o cadhain and de boy moving 2 da west. and essays were:sleacht ar na boithre came up, too much talk about daoine oga. d comps were handy
    paper2 jack, nil aon ni, bimse, lig sin igcathu, claire sa spreir fiche bhlian ag fas,dan de mhellissa uirchll an chreagan, stair na gaelige: bealoidis , sean o riordain, maread ni ghrada. handy enuf!
    dont knw which paper doh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭bikeman1

The mock that you had is the exact same as mine, that company is Examcraft

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Grand paper, wasn't it? We suspiciously got a death on the roads essay in the week before the mocks....so I had that one nailed :) Didn't learn it off as such, more like, parts..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭stepperupper

What was the An Triail question???

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

I'm Getting This Pre!! I Need Everything U Got On It!! :d

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

Do you not understand the concept of mock exams or something?

do u not understand you're being an ass?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭boger

do u not understand you're being an ass?

your actually calling someone an ass, citizen erased is totally right, how is cheating on your mocks going to help you, why did you bother even paying for and sitting the mocks if you are going to cheat on them. dont even try to say your not cheating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

boger wrote:
    your actually calling someone an ass, citizen erased is totally right, how is cheating on your mocks going to help you, why did you bother even paying for and sitting the mocks if you are going to cheat on them. dont even try to say your not cheating.

What is it to you?

1) It's not a state exam.
    2) It's not going to effect you in anyway.
    3) It's NOT your decision.

:rolleyes:

I assume, Gretchen, you've already had your mock? If not, wow. I had mine nearly a month ago now!

boger wrote:

YOU'RE is you are YOUR means your!!
    Cheating or not, it's none of YOUR business.
    Yes I did have my Irish pre it was tough!

YOU'RE is you are YOUR means your!!
    Cheating or not, it's none of YOUR business.
    Yes I did have my Irish pre it was tough!

you used this as a come back, great one. your trying to correct my spellings. your sentence does not read that great wieners.

Regardless, you need to learn the difference between you're and your.
    I think they teach you that in 5th Class.

Regardless, you need to learn the difference between you're and your.
    I think they teach you that in 5th Class.

this is one thing that i dont get, ok about my spellings, im a fast tiper and i dont really look at the screen when im tiping so this is why i make alot of mistakes in spelling. i send out my deepest apologies to anyone who this bothers. everybody seems to be pointing out my spelling mistakes because i said you shouldnt cheat in examinations.

anyways, there is no point in even siting mock exams if you are going to cheat, you are just wasting hours of your time that is not benefiting you in any way. i dont care if you keep pointing out mistakes in my posts my opinion is not going to change in this matter.

boger wrote:
    this is one thing that i dont get, ok about my spellings, im a fast tiper and i dont really look at the screen when im tiping so this is why i make alot of mistakes in spelling. i send out my deepest apologies to anyone who this bothers. everybody seems to be pointing out my spelling mistakes because i said you shouldnt cheat in examinations.

anyways, there is no point in even siting mock exams if you are going to cheat, you are just wasting hours of your time that is not benefiting you in any way. i dont care if you keep pointing out mistakes in my posts my opinion is not going to change in this matter.

yeah, i actually don't care. just felt like winding u up! i'm ignoring grammar, erc for this post esp 4 u! :)

yeah, i actually don't care. just felt like winding u up! i'm ignoring grammar, erc for this post esp 4 u! :)

if you come on this site to try to annoy people, then you need to get a life.

boger wrote:
    if you come on this site to try to annoy people, then you need to get a life.

I was trying to leave it on a light hearted note. Obviously you can't take a joke. I hope you remove that stick from your ass before the LC or you'll do yourself some serious damage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

To be honest (and I know I'll get stick for this!) as a teacher I couldn't care less if a student got their hands on the Mock papers. Why? Because if they really study them and learn off the answers to all of them they have essentially studied the whole course!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭Selphie

Our teachers say the same thing, specially for Bio

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Donald-Duck

boger wrote:
    this is one thing that i dont get, ok about my spellings, im a fast tiper and i dont really look at the screen when im tiping so this is why i make alot of mistakes in spelling.
    I don't really think you are a fast typer, because by the time most people get fast at typing they learn to type at the same speed without looking at the keyboard anyway:rolleyes:

Edit: Woops, forgot to end quote

Advertisement