Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crescent Management Fees 2007

Options
  • 27-02-2007 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

To any posters from the Crescent - I have a question:

We got our management fee today. We were expecting about €400 because we were in credit for 2006 given that when we bought the apartment we paid a year in advance. We rang Aisling a number of times that year and she said that the year was free because everyone had not moved in and that the 2006credit would be pushed forward to 2007. We now have an invoice for over €2000.

When we rang their answer was that 'she no longer works here'.
    Is anyone having the same problems?

Also as I recall from the AGM many things were not done last year and we were to be credited for these. How is the management fee risen on average €300 if we were to be credited with the things that were not done last year?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Derek Reid is most likely looking after the Crescent as he has taken over from Aisling (who did a wonderful job...).

If you want I will PM you his mail address.

Small prize for whoever detects the sarcasm first.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

Myself, Richard and Thomas are going to have a meeting about the management fees tonight considering that the fees have gone up by about €300 for all apartments.

The reason why we are doing so is that we have not agreed on a budget and the budget from last year was not approved. I am also auditing the crescent accounts and there has been some inconsitiancies.

I will advise again after the meeting tonight

any further questions please direct to thecrescentcharlesland@gmail.com (residents committee email)

Just a note on these, I am meeting with derek on monday from wyse to discuss thie fees.

If anyone has any questions/issues they would like brought forward please send me an email on the address i posted above or via PM.

I am awaiting some information relating to the landscaping from hip and apparently the directors of the crescent overturned the committe's decision to change landscapers. I am following up on this as we speak.

did everyone recieve the news letter last night? if not please let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

OK, I have moved the shìte to another (locked) thread. Please keep it on topic here.

• Advertisement
Advertisement