Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Azureus Connection

Options
  • 27-02-2007 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭

First I hope I am allowed ask about settings for my torrent program??

Anyway, I've a problem with low speeds downloading/upload when using azureus of late.

I haven't been getting the green smiley on the files and i get red sometimes for the firewalled/NAT icon.

Anyway I want to know what setting I need to use, for the program and for my routers, pc, etc.

My connection is with NTL, its a motorola surfboard cable modem.
    This has my blueface netgear TA612V ATA connected to it.
    Which has my Linksys WRT54GSV4 wireless router (for the PC, Laptop, and Xbox360).

Well I 've tried a few things suggested in the help online but none of them helped so any help would be appreciated. Oh and my internet works fine on both computers and Xbox Live is great, no problems online with it, so I don't understand the problem.

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement