Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reading 1st April, anyone going?

Options
  • 27-02-2007 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭

Since WWM is leaving the UK soon for sunny Australia, I've got him a ticket for the Reading game on 1st April so that he can see his beloved Spurs one last time before he leaves. I know Dublin Spur is going the same day, and I'm fairly certain that galinka is...

If anyone else is going to be over that day can you let me know, it would be good to have a beer together to say goodbye to one of our own. Pub etc can be arranged later.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

woohoo!

/me does little dance :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

Since WWM is leaving the UK soon for sunny Australia, I've got him a ticket for the Reading game on 1st April so that he can see his beloved Spurs one last time before he leaves. I know Dublin Spur is going the same day, and I'm fairly certain that galinka is...

If anyone else is going to be over that day can you let me know, it would be good to have a beer together to say goodbye to one of our own. Pub etc can be arranged later.

Will be there along with about 14/15 more from Cork. But ye're all safe cos Ant won't be with us :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

yiddo wrote:
    Will be there along with about 14/15 more from Cork. But ye're all safe cos Ant won't be with us :D

Boooo!

Bring him!

Boooo!

Bring him!

Like I said to Lynford at FTL you can have too much of a good thing :D;) Think he's doing the goons and man city.
    The rest of us will have to do our best to make up for his absence :D

Cork gang going over for this one! Will be in The Olive Tree (meeting up with some of the FTL gang) pre match and the Corner Pin afterwards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

what time are people meeting up?
    i'll have to get some phone numbers as well, just in case!

yiddo wrote:
    Cork gang going over for this one! Will be in The Olive Tree

You mean the Olive Branch on Park Lane Pat? No pint bottles of Magners...boo!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

I'll not be able to get over myself for this game, but i hope you all have a good trip over and a good meet up .... and bring back 3 points :D

You mean the Olive Branch on Park Lane Pat? No pint bottles of Magners...boo!

Yeah thats the one. Thought it was called Olive Tree? You know the one where DublinSpur was warned to behave himself? ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

yiddo wrote:
    Yeah thats the one. Thought it was called Olive Tree? You know the one where DublinSpur was warned to behave himself? ;):D

That's the one. :D

• Advertisement

One last call fellas, anyone going?

Advertisement