Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Test released.....again!

• 27-02-2007 9:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭

wwe.com wrote:
    As first reported by WWE Mobile Alerts, WWE has come to terms on the release of ECW Superstar Test (Andrew Martin). We wish Test all the best in all future endeavors.

Pity really, cos I always thought he could have carried a World title for a while. But I guess WWE had their reasons. I'd say we'll see him in TNA in a few weeks, being announced as "the guy who is gonna make TNA bigger than WWE", lol!

OT: Its wierd seeing WWE release the big men when trying to sign smaller wrestlers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

Test would be the worst thing to ever happen TNA, I'm talking Marla Singer meeting Tyler Durden. Expect to see him on Impact in a week or two

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

He very well could end up in TNA as Angle's been praising him the past few months saying the WWE never knew what to do with him. He's also apparently very close to Christian.

I hope he doesn't though as they'll end up neglecting the smaller guys.

I felt Test had a lot of potential a few years back, around '03, but he hasn't impressed me since returning. He had one good extreme rules match with Van Dam but that's all I can recall.

He should shed a few pounds and sort himself out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I've never been a big fan of Test's, but I felt he deserved another chance after the way he got released from WWE a few years ago. I haven't seen much of him since he came back, but he hasn't been great from what I have seen. He's made a fair bit of money outside of wrestling apparently, don't know if that would influence his decision to join TNA if they did come knockin. At this stage though, I'm almost expecting TNA to sign him. Hopefully we can be spared 90 days before that happens though

Comments from Test on his MySpace:
    "Just want to thank you fans for the last year...I love to hear you boo me. I always said I would get out of wrestling when it wasn't fun anymore....and that's what I did. Don't get me wrong I still love wrestling, I always will but right now the WWE is not for me but no sour grapes I had some fun up until a month ago when the politics kicked in like they always do and at first ECW was so much fun, I can only imagine it when it was the real ecw but when Paul Heyman left ECW left with him..what was left of it. Sorry if I let any of you fans down but I needed to leave there for me...so to all the fans thanks again."

Sounds like it was his choice. I'd be inclined to believe him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,042 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Test was good a few years ago when he had that immunity angle.

That's the only time I can remember Test being entertaining.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dickmcsavage

Not mad about Test myself. I think he's a very average wrestler with very average mic skills. With that said the guy has a lot of potential to break through 'the glass ceiling' so to speak but Test has been like that for years and has failed to capitalise on that opportunity.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

Test looks like a roided-up goafer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

Fozzy wrote:
    Comments from Test on his MySpace:

Sounds like it was his choice. I'd be inclined to believe him

He was taken off the road a few weeks ago for violating the drug policy, so it probably wasn't his choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

If Test goes to TNA (which is more than likely) he will be pushed to the moon for 2 months then midcard-4-life :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Test didn't choose to leave, he was fired for being a junked up roid and for being sh!t

good riddance

• Advertisement

So when can we expect Batista and Masters to be released?

Advertisement