Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can anyone get Nero onto Vista??

• 27-02-2007 9:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 477 ✭✭

I have nero 7 oem but can't get it to instal on vista... anyone managed to do it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 477 ✭✭dwaned

It's giving me an error message... I'll try again and tell you exactly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

Yeah I've issues with it too. Tried V6 and 7 with no luck. Came across this but yet to give it a try. http://apcmag.com/node/4021 Have yet to mess with burning and codecs on Vista properly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Installed and worked for me, no problem. It's the full version I have though, not the OEM, if that makes any difference.

I tried it again, it's not actually giving me an error message, it's installing but then I get codes at the end of the instal. All I end up with after the instal is nero photoshow....
    Trying to download the update now, I'll let you know how I get on with it.

I've got Nero 6 Ultra installed and working

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 825 ✭✭✭dave oc

Have you tried turning off UAC?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

I've resisted turning UAC as yet but the way things are going I can see it being turned off pretty soon. Xfire and Thunderbird refuse to start with out the extra UAC click even with 'Run as Administrator' ticked. Can't seem to find a way to get them run without UAC? Haven't looked into it much though as yet.

Dave6195 wrote:
    Have you tried turning off UAC?
    no but I will as soon as I work out how to:-)
    Like Dingatron I have to give permission for Xfire to work. Not using thunderbird so I don't know...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

Version 7.7.5.1 worked fine for me no errors or anything went straight in :confused:

(older versions may not fair so well)

Nero Express and Nero Recode are working fine the only parts that I really use of the suite but no errors or anything odd has happened.

Turned of UAC... still no good:-( I have Nero 7 essentials OEM... Guess I'll have to wait till nero come up with a fix....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

Are you installing the 7.7.5.1 build I linked to & putting in your OEM key or something else ?

FYI VSO Softwares stuff like CopyToDVD works fine under Vista.

Advertisement