Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nokia 6233 memory card?

• 27-02-2007 9:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 208 ✭✭

I just got a nokia 6233 with 3 from xtravision.

I was kind of under the impression that id get a memory card, and in the manual one of the instructions is insert memory card...

Now in the shop ur man opened the box put the sim and battery in so he could activate it or somethin...when i got home i had **** all memory and no memory card..i dunno.

Am i supposed to have gotten one? Mite go back in 2moro an see what the crack is

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I don't think they come with a memory card unless you were told about it but what you are looking for is a microSD card. There is built in memory on the phone itself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 208 ✭✭Bakharwaldog

just done a bit of research on the three site it says i should get

Features

2 Megapixel camera, 8x Digital zoom
    Stainless steel frame adds real feeling of quality
    Stereo speakers with 3D effect
    64MB microSD card included to store those multimedia moments Stereo FM radio
    High resolution screen to show off those photos and videos

if thats internal memory it prob shouldnt be full up already as i havent done anything yet it says i have only 2mbites left.

Unless xtravision sell them without

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

3 sells them without afaik

Take off the cover and find out if its there. :)

i did, but ders a slot on the side which is empty...its just **** cos im definately sposed to have more than 2mb memory..weather it comes in memory card or internal...am gonna check the xtravision website..but its down atm

• Advertisement

I think it comes with 6MB internal memory. If you have to buy one 7dayshop.com sell them, decent prices.

I just bought this phone after throwing my 6111 against the wall
    the damn thing turned off whenever it felt like it then always turned off when i got a voicemail I dont know why

But this phone is brilliant so far it was an upgrade from 02 for 99 euro and i got a free motorola bluetooth headset great value 02 all the way!i've got the easy life 500 tariff
    and yes mine had the 64mb card !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭sioda

O2 here as well and got a 64 mb card

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

Got one from vodafone (they call it the 6234) and it had a 64MB card. Got a 1Gb card (with SD Card adapter) from 7dayshop.com for £7.99. Didn't see them cheaper anyhere else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭Sneaky_Russian

Yeah i got a 64mb one on meteor Bill pay.

I ordered and original Kingston (well supposedly) 1GB micro SD off ebay for 18 euro delivered.

I also really like the phone.

• Advertisement

allright went back in to xtra vision and your man said i shudv got one..it must have fallen out or somethin...and he gav me one.

Class fone besides, the speakers could come in handy next time i go bushin..lol

any one know were i can pick up a cheap usb lead?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,012 ✭✭✭✭GBX

I got one from mymemory.co.uk good deals on there for them

ebay , less than a fiver!!

Advertisement