Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ArtCake is coming soon....

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Ylka

I think I can't do it any more........:( :(:( I have to make my own site....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Has the moderator of the forum told you not to? If not then I cant see an issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭foxy_19-89

seriously that is real talent. id probobly pay about 40-60 euro for one, obviously depending on the situation and detail. like that wedding one, id potentially pay like 150 euro or something cos weding cakes are expencive anyway, one like that would be worth it.

how about some one offers you €60, ask you to make a cake for Mothers day lets say, just edit the cake so that you make a 60% profit or something like that. so if they off you €50 for a Mothers Day cake, ther'd be less detail. get me?

O'K.....last one.......;) For the Hen Party of my friend....

torsom1ig8.jpg

torsom3da9.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Nice cakes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

They're incredible!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

The question is ... could you actually slice into one of them :)

this is always difficult question....especially when people ask me to do this......:eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement