Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hypnosis concentration

• 28-02-2007 1:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hey all, going unreg for this one.

My concentration has always been short span, but some time ago (about ten years ago) I went through a car window (bicycle-car crash), coma for 3 days, amnesia attacks for the first week or two afterwards, etc, etc, and my memory is next to nothing since. Can remember some things, but there's usually no reason for remembering stuff, aside from concentrating on it.

So, I'm wondering, is there any way I can improve my concentration, by hypnosis? Also would be useful for studying. I can stay focused on a subject for maybe 30 minutes, but then the mind will wonder.

So, I'm looking for any hypnosis recommendations. The way I see it, is people use hypnosis to quit smoking, so maybe hypnosis can help me concentrate.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Well it cant do you any harm only good. It sounds like a positive move to me, also do some exercise and some healthy eating habbits wouldnt go a miss. They are all good ways to improve fitness and your energy / concentration. :)

ps. you could try meditation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,523 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I somehow expect the accident "broke" something. I suspect hypnosis won't work.

As we have had some spam regarding hypnosis recently, I am asking people not to post links or names on this thread. A ban will result if this instruction is breached.

Advertisement