Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

blackberry problem

• 28-02-2007 11:04am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭

Is the maximum email accounts that can be used on a blackberyy account.

I am using one email account fine, but when I add any other accounts, i get the message

"message store limit reached"

Any reason for this,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭lfc1892

Hi Swingking,

The amount of email addresses you can setup on o2mail.ie is dependent on your service type. If you are using a Blackberry on BIS 2.0 you can have 10 POP accounts.

However, if you are using a Device with the Blackberry Programme (such as the E61 from Nokia), this is BIS 1.8 and usually only allows one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

I should have clarified that I am using a blackberry account from my XDA

Does this mean that I am only able to have one account

I was told by the salesperson, that I can have up to 10 email accounts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭lfc1892

Hi Swingking,

If you are using BIS 2.0 with your XDA you can only have one email address. If your account was on BIS 1.8 you can usually have about 3 or so.

Just to clarify, the BIS versions are the o2mail.ie interfaces. The key to knowing the difference is that BIS 1.8 has an Inbox and size limit of 25MB. BIS 2.0 doesn't have either of these and is a much more basic looking site, although it is much more powerful. BIS 2.0 isn't compatible with Blackberry Connect (the software loaded on an XDA, Nokia, Siemens or Sony Ericsson)

so I was given false information when I set up for blackberry services

typical

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

lfc1892 wrote:
    BIS 2.0 isn't compatible with Blackberry Connect (the software loaded on an XDA, Nokia, Siemens or Sony Ericsson)

Up to Monday I was using BIS2.0 (or what appears to be it - it was an upgrade) on Vodafone supporting three accounts for my Nokia E50 with Blackberry Connect.

• Advertisement

update:

I reinstalled the o2 blackberry connect software and I can now get several email accounts working with my account.

Thanks for the help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭whisht

lfc1892 wrote:
    BIS 2.0 isn't compatible with Blackberry Connect (the software loaded on an XDA, Nokia, Siemens or Sony Ericsson)

Yes it is:eek:

6 mailboxes on an E61!!!

Advertisement