Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comic Podcasts

Options
  • 28-02-2007 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭

Fysh posted a thread a while back about mailing lists/other comics boards that people check and i was thinking we forgot to rec podcasts.

I listen to a couple comic podcasts but I'm going to limit myself to one [might rec a couple of the others later].

I like Indie Spinner Rack mainly cus it does exactly what it says on the tin and talks about comics without the snobbery. I'm a little biased here again as they have done shows on several of my friends comics but they were good comics and shouldn't take away from a very interesting podcast.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Uncle Spunk

nice one for that

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

hey check out the new issue of the indie spinner rack podcast, huge MoCCA issue - this years event is going to be so amazing!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Warren

ifanboy is pretty decent one. Its the only one I listen to anyway.

They do a video podcast every week or so on Revision3.com and they do a pick of the week audio podcast on their site ifanboy.com

I reccommend

After spending a big chunk of the day making my vommiting pumpkin head I'm now sitting around waiting for some trick or treaters to show. Put on the new indie spinner rack ah total nerd moment for me but I got a mention in SPX wrap up and they got my name right this time lol - pointless self promotion but, eh, I'm bored waiting for the trick or treaters.

STAPLE is a small press show in texas and they just posted the first STAPLE! Podcasts! to their website:

In this first episode Randy Lander of Comic Pants and Rogue’s Gallery Comics talks to Fred Van Lente, author of Action Philosophers and a brand new work Comic Book Comics, a comic book history of comics, which will be making its world premiere at STAPLE!

We’ll be posting a new podcast every week, so be sure to keep checking back. Upcoming episodes include Danielle Corsetto (Girls With Slingshots) and featured guest Brian Wood!

iTunes users can subscribe using this link - http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=273632159

• Advertisement
Advertisement