Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Installing a bath panel?

Options
  • 28-02-2007 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭

Trying to finish a bathroom a the moment and everything is in place with the exception of the bath panel which we bought from a reputable plumbers suppliers. We have no clue how to fit it and there are no instructions.:rolleyes: Can anyone advise us please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭squire1

A normal plastic bath panel is normally straight forward enough. Fix a length of 2x1 to the floor along the length of the bath panel. This is used to screw/stick the base of the bath panel to. The top of the bath panel should fit in a recess under the edge of the top of the bath. Sometimes the panel will need a bit of trimming to make it fit snugly so a small hacksaw would be useful for this. If the floor/bath is not completely level you might scribe the base of the panel to get a better fit.

Someone who has done one recently might correct me on the above as I haven't gotten around to doing mine yet either :o

Advertisement