Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

car pulling to one side

Options
  • 28-02-2007 11:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭

Mornin All
    I recently got the car ( Multipla diesel driving fine ) serviced and after picking it up noticed a kind of rubbing noise which appeared at about 60kmh but lessened as the car increased speed. brought the car back and after a test drive was told it could be the drop links?? and it wasn't unusual and nothing to worry about.
    Now two weeks on I find that the car pulls a little to the left mainly on the motorway and i want to know if the two probs are related or should I get the tracking checked.
    thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Get the traking done and if the problem persists bring it back ot the garage that serviced it!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

Might also be worth checkingh the tyre pressure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭freewing

tire pressure checked and correct all round but she is booked in for tracking on Sat so hopefully that should be the end of it .
    Thanks for the quick replies .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Seinas

haha that was happening to me yesterday.....i thought the steering was going to go or something, turns out it was just the wind blowing :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭freewing

Just an update .
    Igot the tracking done and it was very slightly out and most likely cause of the pulling was high winds , however I did find out that the rubbing noise was in fact part of an undercarrage gaurd that had been moved during the service:eek: and i simply pushed it back into place noise gone;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement